Ötztal Inside Summer Card
Your premium upgrade for exclusive summer benefits!
Enjoy free rides on the mountain railways and public transport, whether up the mountain or through the entire Ötztal. The included bike rental offers you the opportunity to explore Sölden on a leisurely bike tour.
Bathing fun for the whole family is guaranteed with free entry to one of the numerous swimming pools. But also other activities, such as exciting visits to various museums, playing mini golf or many different guided hikes are included in the Ötztal Inside Summer Card.
All advantages at a glance
- free use of all mountain railways in the Ötztal (1 ascent and descent daily)
- free use of all public transport
- AQUA DOME Tirol Therme Längenfeld: 2 admissions for 3 hours in June, September, October and
15% discount on admissions in July, August
- AREA 47: 1 entry Water Area and 1h Ticket Wake Area
- all swimming pools, Freizeit Arena Sölden as well as the Umhausen and Piburger See bathing lakes
- Ötzi Village and Birds of Prey Park Umhausen
- one-time bike rental
- discounts on Bike Unlimited Tickets
- participation in guided hikes in the Naturpark
- 4 museums
- minigolf, pit-pat course
Further included leisure activities and information about the Ötztal Inside Summer Card can be found here.